Why work with me for SEO Consultation?
I am offering you three good reasons:
- I have a comprehensive hands-on experience in SEO. It has been 8 years now that I am constantly working in the industry. With this vast pool of experience, the journey of the entire phase has been choppy due to constant algorithmic up gradation by Google. Some of the large and well-performing Indian sites in my SEO portfolio include: DPauls.com (a travel portal), Utsavfashion.com (targeted in USA & abroad for NRIs), Jabong.com (fashion e-commerce), IGP.com (migrated Indiangiftsportal.com to IGP.com, retained & regained SEO value), Heads Up For Tails (luxury pet store chain), Fabque.com, themobileindian.com etc. (Read more about my work experience at the end of this article.)
- My consultation would not cost you an arm and a leg. I take handful number of projects, unlike big fat agencies which allow me to offer customized SEO solutions. Besides, my quotes are highly performance oriented where the customer has the flexibility to pay-per-performance.
- . I do SEO because my passion lies in it. I confine my consultation just to SEO. While I have a fair understanding of Social Media and PPC as well, I don’t take projects of these online marketing channels.I only take projects where the business/industry interests me and, I have the confidence of showing results. And if I work with you, I get very much involved in your business because I believe my business growth is directly proportional to yours.
Why shouldn’t you work with me?
I will again give you three good reasons:
- I believe, it’s your business and I would leave no chance to get you involved. And, hence I will involve you, make you learn the basics of online marketing and even give you tasks to perform. You can also expect me to ask you for writing LinkedIn articles, Quora answers, and blogs. Trust me; I am not easy to get away with.
- Unlike agencies, I don’t send decorated work reports or frequent updates. Only reason being, I don’t have the man power to do so. And I want to invest my time in working rather than showing that I am working. My results will do the talking.
- If you are not ready to make changes in your product i.e. your website, SEO now cannot be done in a SILO, while technical SEO has become an essential part of the strategy. And hence, hire me only if you are open to making product changes wherever needed.
How do I work?
I am equally happy to do all the work on my own, or to guide and mentor your team, if you’d like to keep costs down and become more self-reliant.
I have a virtual team hired basis the project requirements for certain tasks like off-page submissions, content development etc.
What do I mean by Pay-Per-Performance?
When I say pay-per-performance, I don’t say I guarantee rankings. No one can..!!
Hiring someone like me who has hands-on experience in various e-commerce niches, ensures right strategy and transparency throughout the project. I know what to do and how to do it. I keep the mix of everything right, and thus you are destined to get improvement.
After Engineering, how my career happened to be in SEO?
I passed out as an IT Engineer in 2009. Due to recession, I struggled to get joining in the IT Company where I was placed on-campus. And, then I joined a five-seater web development agency in my hometown. Working there, it gave me a good understanding of websites development as well as Online Marketing.
After working for three years, the SEO, E-commerce wave hit the Indian market. At that time, I was picked up by Jabong.
Jabong’s experience gave me a broad exposure in working on big e-commerce sites. At this point, SEO was also starting to change as Mobile-First was becoming the strategy. And thus. I worked on various areas of SEO including Technical SEO, Mobile optimization, App Store Optimization etc. Post that, I moved to IGP.com, where I headed Search Marketing for a couple of years. By then, I knew how Content & User Experience were two important levers to manage successful SEO campaigns.
In all these years, I worked on several consultation projects and gave guest lectures not for money but to gain various industry insights. This has helped me make my SEO experience richer and grow faster.
Convinced to discuss your requirements with me? Holler at me – email@example.com
Need to know more… Here you go! Please check my LinkedIn Profile for more details about my professional experience.
The old-school way to modern SEO Engineering, I just know the right recipe and serve my clients something perfect for their businesses.